Vote Sean Maloney for NRA Board of Directors
Sean Maloney, co-founder of Second Call Defense, is seeking election to the NRA Board of Directors.
If you are an NRA voting member, you should have already received your ballots. We ask that you VOTE FOR SEAN MALONEY.
Endorsements include Buckeye Firearms Association, Soldier of Fortune Magazine, Ohio Gun Collectors Association, Dick Heller (DC vs. Heller), The Colorado Second Amendment Association, Laura Carno (Founder, I Am Created Equal), and Timothy Knight (Founder, of the Colorado Recall).
Here’s a message from Sean Maloney along with his bio:
To My Fellow Voting Members of the NRA:
My name is Sean Maloney, and I’m asking for your vote when you receive your ballot for the NRA Board of Directors election.
I’m not wealthy or famous, but as a Benefactor Life Member of the NRA, I’ve dedicated my life to restoring and defending the Second Amendment rights our Forefathers envisioned for America. And as a referral Attorney, I have volunteered my services in the area of firearm rights and criminal self defense for the National Rifle Association and Buckeye Firearms Association.
In 2013, I traveled to Colorado and volunteered to help recall two anti-gun Colorado State Senators. These Senators were responsible for stripping fundamental gun rights from Colorado citizens, and all who visit or pass through that state. We were successful and sent the Senators packing, including the Senate President John Morse. Our recall victory also forced another anti-gun senator to resign.
Later that same year, I traveled to Virginia to join the NRA-ILA election fight for NRA Endorsed Candidates. I have always supported and campaigned for those candidates who share our values and are dedicated to protecting and advancing our rights.
A few months ago, recognizing that our Second Amendment Rights do not end at state borders, I traveled to Connecticut and Iowa to help NRA Endorsed Candidates in their bid for election and re-election. Once again liberty prevailed. By fighting alongside our brothers and sisters in Colorado, Virginia, Connecticut, Iowa, and Ohio, I have gained valuable insight into winning the battles that lie ahead.
For several years, I have been a leader and legislative director of Buckeye Firearms Association. We have successfully fought in the Ohio Statehouse for pro-gun legislation. I am also instrumental in helping Ohio school districts across the state implement Buckeye Firearms Foundation’s FASTER program which helps arm and train school employees to defend our most precious commodity, our children, against those who would do them harm.
I am the Chairman of my county’s Friends of the NRA, always one of the top producing banquets in the country. For many years I have also been an NRA-ILA Election Volunteer Coordinator, NRA Certified Instructor, and public spokesman, appearing regularly on NRA News and dozens of radio and TV programs.
My past work and dedication have been recognized by the NRA as recipient of the 2010 NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award, 2011 Inductee into the NRA-ILA Election Volunteer Coordinator Hall of Fame, 2013 Friends of the NRA Area Volunteer of the Year, and nominee by Petition of NRA Members to appear on the ballot for NRA Board of Directors.
Now, it’s time to further dedicate myself to my fellow 5 million NRA Members. I humbly ask that you vote for me to represent you on the NRA Board of Directors. I promise to continue to do all I can to fight and defend the liberties passed down to us from generations of heroes.
Yours in Freedom,
NRA Benefactor Life member
- NRA Golden Eagle
- NRA Political Victory Fund
Veteran 2nd Amendment Rights Attorney
- Pro bono Representation for 2nd Amendment
- Personal protection
- Concealed carry
- BATF NICS Appeal
- Restoration of Gun Rights Litigation
NRA-ILA EVC (Election Volunteer Coordinator)
- 2011 Inductee NRA-ILA EVC Hall of Fame
- Top producing EVC in the United States for multiple years
- Campaign manager and volunteer for successful Pro-Second Amendment campaigns
- 2010 NRA-ILA “Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award”
- 2013 Friends of the NRA “Area Volunteer of the year, Southern Ohio.”
NRA Certified Instructor
- Basic Pistol
- Home Firearm Safety
- Personal Protection in the Home
- Range Safety Officer
- Volunteer Youth Firearm’s Training, Volunteer Women’s Defensive Handgun Training
Friends of the NRA Foundation
- 2009 Butler County FONRA Volunteer of the Year
- Co-chair, Committeeman, Treasurer
Buckeye Firearms Association
- Region Leader
- Legislative Leadership Team
- Pro-gun Fundraisers
- NRA Recruiter
- Founded and chaired various events for endorsed candidates
- National Rifle Association
- Ohio Gun Collectors Association
- Middletown Ohio Sportsman’s Club
- Pheasants Forever
- Quails Unlimited
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Glock Shooting Sports Foundation
- Writer and speaker Supporting 2nd Amendment Rights
- Regular appearances on NRA News
- Appearances on various national and Ohio TV and radio broadcasts
- Contributor to countless op-ed, blogs, websites and social media